Victoria
Region: Greater Victoria

Issued: Wednesday July 17, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h except 60 near Juan de Fuca Strait. Low 13.
Thursday A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait late in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
Thursday night Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait in the evening. Low 12.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.
Friday night Clear. Low 12.
Saturday Sunny. High 22.
Saturday night Clear. Low 13.
Sunday Sunny. High 24.
Sunday night Clear. Low 13.
Monday Sunny. High 24.
Monday night Clear. Low 13.
Tuesday Sunny. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data

Campbell River
Region: East Vancouver Island - Courtenay to Campbell River

Issued: Wednesday July 17, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 14.
Thursday A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Thursday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the evening then partly cloudy. Low 13.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.
Friday night Clear. Low 14.
Saturday Sunny. High 22.
Saturday night Clear. Low 15.
Sunday Sunny. High 25.
Sunday night Clear. Low 14.
Monday Sunny. High 25.
Monday night Clear. Low 14.
Tuesday Sunny. High 25.

Based on Environment Canada data

Port Alberni
Region: Inland Vancouver Island

Issued: Wednesday July 17, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Windy early this evening. Low 9.
Thursday A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the morning with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
Thursday night Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low 11.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Friday night Clear. Low 9.
Saturday Sunny. High 27.
Saturday night Clear. Low 11.
Sunday Sunny. High 28.
Sunday night Clear. Low 13.
Monday Sunny. High 24.
Monday night Clear. Low 13.
Tuesday Sunny. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data

Tofino
Region: West Vancouver Island

Issued: Wednesday July 17, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers early this evening. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Windy. Low 12.
Thursday Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Thursday night Partly cloudy. Low 11.
Friday Sunny. High 19.
Friday night Clear. Low 11.
Saturday Sunny. High 18.
Saturday night Clear. Low 11.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
Sunday night Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Monday A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.
Monday night Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.

Based on Environment Canada data

Port Hardy
Region: North Vancouver Island

Issued: Wednesday July 17, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Showers. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Windy over exposed coastal sections early this evening. Low 12.
Thursday Showers. Risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Thursday night Showers ending near midnight then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms in the evening. Low 11.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 17.
Friday night Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.
Saturday night Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Sunday Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 19.
Sunday night Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Monday A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.
Monday night Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Tuesday Cloudy. High 18.

Based on Environment Canada data