Vancouver
Region: Metro Vancouver

Issued: Sunday June 24, 2018 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Cloudy. Rain beginning this evening and ending overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and after midnight. Becoming windy early this evening. Low 15.
Monday A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms in the morning and afternoon. High 18. UV index 7 or high.
Monday night Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.
Tuesday night Cloudy periods. Low 13.
Wednesday Cloudy. High 20.
Wednesday night Cloudy. Low 13.
Thursday Cloudy. High 19.
Thursday night Cloudy. Low 13.
Friday Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 19.
Friday night Cloudy. Low 14.
Saturday Cloudy. High 21.

Based on Environment Canada data

Abbotsford
Region: Fraser Valley - west including Abbotsford

Issued: Sunday June 24, 2018 at 22:40 PDT

Tonight Rain with thunderstorms ending overnight then partly cloudy. Windy. Low 14.
Monday Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Windy early in the morning. High 18. UV index 7 or high.
Monday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 11.
Tuesday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18.
Tuesday night Cloudy. Low 11.
Wednesday Cloudy. High 19.
Wednesday night Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Thursday Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 18.
Thursday night Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Friday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Friday night Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Saturday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22.

Based on Environment Canada data

Chilliwack
Region: Fraser Valley - central including Chilliwack

Issued: Sunday June 24, 2018 at 22:40 PDT

Tonight Rain with thunderstorms ending overnight then partly cloudy. Windy. Low 14.
Monday Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Windy early in the morning. High 18. UV index 7 or high.
Monday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 11.
Tuesday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18.
Tuesday night Cloudy. Low 11.
Wednesday Cloudy. High 19.
Wednesday night Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Thursday Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 18.
Thursday night Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Friday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Friday night Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Saturday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22.

Based on Environment Canada data

Hope
Region: Fraser Valley - east including Hope

Issued: Sunday June 24, 2018 at 22:40 PDT

Tonight Rain with thunderstorms ending before morning then cloudy. Windy. Low 14.
Monday Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Windy in the morning. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Monday night Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 12.
Tuesday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18.
Tuesday night Cloudy. Low 11.
Wednesday Cloudy. High 19.
Wednesday night Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Thursday Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 18.
Thursday night Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Friday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Friday night Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Saturday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22.

Based on Environment Canada data