McBride
Region: Yellowhead

Issued: Saturday August 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 9.
Sunday Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Sunday night Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 7.
Monday Clearing. High 21.
Monday night Increasing cloudiness. Low 6.
Tuesday Cloudy. High 22.
Tuesday night Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
Wednesday A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 24.
Wednesday night Clear. Low plus 5.
Thursday Sunny. High 23.
Thursday night Clear. Low 6.
Friday Sunny. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data

Dome Creek
Region: McGregor

Issued: Saturday August 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Sunday Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Sunday night Clearing in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 5.
Monday Sunny. High 18.
Monday night Cloudy. Low 10.
Tuesday Cloudy. High 18.
Tuesday night Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 9.
Wednesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.
Wednesday night Clear. Low plus 5.
Thursday Sunny. High 24.
Thursday night Clear. Low 6.
Friday Sunny. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data

Prince George
Region: Prince George

Issued: Saturday August 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Sunday night Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 5.
Monday Sunny. High 20.
Monday night Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 21.
Tuesday night Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Wednesday Sunny. High 22.
Wednesday night Clear. Low plus 5.
Thursday Sunny. High 24.
Thursday night Clear. Low 6.
Friday Sunny. High 25.

Based on Environment Canada data

Vanderhoof
Region: Stuart - Nechako

Issued: Saturday August 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Sunday night Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 5.
Monday Sunny. High 20.
Monday night Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 21.
Tuesday night Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Wednesday Sunny. High 22.
Wednesday night Clear. Low plus 5.
Thursday Sunny. High 24.
Thursday night Clear. Low 6.
Friday Sunny. High 25.

Based on Environment Canada data

Burns Lake
Region: Lakes District

Issued: Saturday August 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 3.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
Sunday night Clearing in the evening. Low plus 2.
Monday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 16.
Monday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9.
Tuesday Periods of rain. High 16.
Tuesday night Rain. Low 10.
Wednesday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Wednesday night Clear. Low 6.
Thursday Sunny. High 25.
Thursday night Clear. Low 8.
Friday Sunny. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data

Smithers
Region: Bulkley Valley

Issued: Saturday August 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 7.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
Sunday night A few clouds. Low plus 5.
Monday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 16.
Monday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9.
Tuesday Periods of rain. High 16.
Tuesday night Rain. Low 10.
Wednesday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Wednesday night Clear. Low 6.
Thursday Sunny. High 25.
Thursday night Clear. Low 8.
Friday Sunny. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data

Terrace
Region: North Coast - inland including Terrace

Issued: Saturday August 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Windy early this evening. Low 10.
Sunday Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
Sunday night Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Monday Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain. High 15.
Monday night Rain. Low 12.
Tuesday Rain. High 15.
Tuesday night Rain. Low 12.
Wednesday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22.
Wednesday night Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Thursday A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Thursday night Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.

Based on Environment Canada data

Prince Rupert
Region: North Coast - coastal sections

Issued: Saturday August 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 12.
Sunday Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Sunday night Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Monday Rain. High 15.
Monday night Periods of rain. Low 13.
Tuesday Periods of rain. High 15.
Tuesday night Periods of rain. Low 14.
Wednesday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18.
Wednesday night Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Thursday A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.
Thursday night Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Friday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 17.

Based on Environment Canada data

Kitimat
Region: North Coast - inland including Kitimat

Issued: Saturday August 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Windy early this evening. Low 10.
Sunday Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
Sunday night Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Monday Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain. High 15.
Monday night Rain. Low 12.
Tuesday Rain. High 15.
Tuesday night Rain. Low 12.
Wednesday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22.
Wednesday night Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Thursday A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Thursday night Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.

Based on Environment Canada data

Masset
Region: Haida Gwaii

Issued: Saturday August 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Sunday Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Sunday night Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
Monday Showers. High 17.
Monday night Periods of rain. Low 14.
Tuesday Periods of rain. High 16.
Tuesday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15.
Wednesday Cloudy. High 19.
Wednesday night Clear. Low 13.
Thursday Sunny. High 18.
Thursday night Clear. Low 13.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.

Based on Environment Canada data