Hope
Region: Fraser Valley - east including Hope

Issued: Monday September 23, 2019 at 11:00 PDT

Today Periods of rain. Windy. High 16. UV index 2 or low.
Tonight Periods of rain. Low 12.
Tuesday Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Gusty winds. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Tuesday night Cloudy periods. Low 12.
Wednesday Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 16.
Wednesday night Rain. Windy. Low 10.
Thursday Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Windy. High 14.
Thursday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 14.
Friday night Cloudy. Low 7.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.
Saturday night Cloudy periods. Low 6.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.

Based on Environment Canada data

Coquihalla Highway - Hope to Merritt
Region:

Issued:

Based on Environment Canada data

Merritt
Region: Nicola

Issued: Monday September 23, 2019 at 11:00 PDT

Today Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Tonight Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light late this evening. Low 10.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Tuesday night Clear. Low 8.
Wednesday A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of rain. High 16.
Wednesday night Periods of rain. Windy. Low 9.
Thursday Periods of rain. Windy. High 16.
Thursday night Rain. Low plus 4.
Friday Periods of rain. High 11.
Friday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.
Saturday night Cloudy periods. Low plus 5.
Sunday Sunny. High 15.

Based on Environment Canada data

Coquihalla Highway - Merritt to Kamloops
Region:

Issued:

Based on Environment Canada data

Kamloops
Region: South Thompson

Issued: Monday September 23, 2019 at 11:00 PDT

Today Showers. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 17. UV index 2 or low.
Tonight Clearing late this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Tuesday Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the morning. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tuesday night Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Wednesday Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain. High 18.
Wednesday night Rain. Windy. Low 8.
Thursday Sunny. Windy. High 15.
Thursday night Showers. Low 6.
Friday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 12.
Friday night Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud. High 14.
Saturday night Cloudy periods. Low plus 4.
Sunday Sunny. High 15.

Based on Environment Canada data