Kamloops
Region: South Thompson

Issued: Saturday August 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Sunday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Sunday night Partly cloudy. Becoming clear after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 12.
Monday Sunny. High 26.
Monday night Clear. Low 11.
Tuesday Sunny. High 30.
Tuesday night Clear. Low 14.
Wednesday Sunny. High 32.
Wednesday night Clear. Low 13.
Thursday Sunny. High 30.
Thursday night Clear. Low 14.
Friday Sunny. High 30.

Based on Environment Canada data

Salmon Arm
Region: Shuswap

Issued: Saturday August 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. A few showers beginning after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 12.
Sunday A few showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 23. Humidex 25. UV index 7 or high.
Sunday night Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low 10.
Monday Sunny. High 24.
Monday night Clear. Low 9.
Tuesday Sunny. High 27.
Tuesday night Clear. Low 11.
Wednesday Sunny. High 31.
Wednesday night Clear. Low 11.
Thursday Sunny. High 27.
Thursday night Clear. Low 12.
Friday Sunny. High 27.

Based on Environment Canada data

Vernon
Region: North Okanagan - including Vernon

Issued: Saturday August 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Sunday Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Sunday night Clearing late in the evening. Low 10.
Monday Sunny. High 24.
Monday night Clear. Low 10.
Tuesday Sunny. High 26.
Tuesday night Clear. Low 12.
Wednesday Sunny. High 28.
Wednesday night Clear. Low 11.
Thursday Sunny. High 28.
Thursday night Clear. Low 12.
Friday Sunny. High 27.

Based on Environment Canada data

Kelowna
Region: Central Okanagan - including Kelowna

Issued: Saturday August 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Sunday Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Sunday night Clearing late in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 9.
Monday Sunny. High 24.
Monday night Clear. Low 10.
Tuesday Sunny. High 26.
Tuesday night Clear. Low 12.
Wednesday Sunny. High 28.
Wednesday night Clear. Low 11.
Thursday Sunny. High 28.
Thursday night Clear. Low 12.
Friday Sunny. High 27.

Based on Environment Canada data

Osoyoos
Region: South Okanagan - including Penticton

Issued: Saturday August 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Sunday night Partly cloudy. Becoming clear in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 11.
Monday Sunny. High 24.
Monday night Clear. Low 10.
Tuesday Sunny. High 26.
Tuesday night Clear. Low 12.
Wednesday Sunny. High 28.
Wednesday night Clear. Low 11.
Thursday Sunny. High 28.
Thursday night Clear. Low 12.
Friday Sunny. High 27.

Based on Environment Canada data