Merritt
Region: Nicola

Issued: Tuesday December 18, 2018 at 11:00 PST

Today A few showers ending this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Snow level 1100 metres. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 6. UV index 1 or low.
Tonight Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 1.
Wednesday A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High 6. UV index 1 or low.
Wednesday night Periods of rain or snow. Low zero.
Thursday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 4.
Thursday night Showers. Low plus 1.
Friday Showers. High 6.
Friday night Showers. Low minus 1.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.
Saturday night Cloudy. Low minus 2.
Sunday Cloudy. High plus 1.
Sunday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.
Monday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High zero.

Based on Environment Canada data

Okanagan Connector - Merritt to Kelowna
Region: Okanagan Connector - Merritt to Kelowna

Issued: Tuesday December 18, 2018 at 04:45 PST

Today Periods of snow ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Snow level 1100 metres. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Gusty winds. UV index 1 or low.
Tonight Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Snow level 1200 metres lowering to 900 metres near midnight. Gusty winds.
Wednesday Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Snow level 900 metres. Gusty winds. UV index 1 or low.

Based on Environment Canada data

Kelowna
Region: Central Okanagan - including Kelowna

Issued: Tuesday December 18, 2018 at 11:00 PST

Today Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Snow level 1100 metres. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. Temperature steady near 7. UV index 1 or low.
Tonight Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Wednesday Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 7. UV index 1 or low.
Wednesday night Periods of rain or snow. Low zero.
Thursday Periods of rain or snow. High plus 2.
Thursday night Showers. Low plus 2.
Friday Showers. High plus 5.
Friday night Rain. Low zero.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2.
Saturday night Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.
Sunday Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High zero.
Sunday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.
Monday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1.

Based on Environment Canada data